Nash Family

Travel with us on our journey to China to unite with our second daughter, Caitlyn Zhen Nash

Saturday, November 11, 2006

What should we do, now that we no longer sleep?

We are so crazy excited, and I find that with each passing day I am becoming more and more anxious to get to China and hold my Caitlyn. I want to count her fingers and toes, ensure she is healthy, and get started addressing any needs she may have, give her tons of kisses to make up for lost time, and wrap her with love that only a family can provide. I am also becoming more and more sleep deprived. My mind wanders.... I am now finished with work. so now I have nothing to distract me.

We are using HOCKEY to the best of our ability. Emma is Fins biggest fan and will bring her flags (she has 2, the first needed a friend) to the couch to cheer on the Canucks. They better play tonight, it will get us one day closer to Caitlyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home